- Buyers Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Manufactured/Mobile Home Inspection
- Log Home Inspection
- Structural Pest Inspection
When searching for that special place called home, you want to make certain you know what you are investing in. This is where I come in.
My name is Mike Dillman. I am a Washington State Licensed Home Inspector and a licensed Structural Pest Inspector.
Here is what you can expect with your inspection along with your detailed report: (included but not limited to)
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, attic, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water leakage and foundation movement
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- Inspect every home for wood destroying organisms
I am invested in a personal connection with each and every one of my clients, always welcoming questions during (and after the inspection) giving you the very best customer service, treating you like family and inspecting your home as if it were my own. When you’re ready, give me a call to schedule your inspection.
If you are a veteran or a first responder, please let me know as I give discounts! Your service is greatly appreciated!!
Your inspector, Mike Dillman
Washington State Inspection License number: 22005715
Washington State SPI WSDA License number: 105651
Our Service AREA
Serving Sequim and the surrounding Olympic Peninsula.
My name is Michael Dillman. owner/inspector of Windy Ridge Home Inspections. Been married for the last 18+ years to an amazing woman with 3 girls. My faith in Christ, along with character and integrity is very important to me.
Relevant Home Inspection Experience and Education
- IFSTA (International Fire Service Training Association) Building construction
- Attended annual (2 day) Global Leadership Conference for 7 consecutive years (2013-2019)
- SOPHI (School of Professional Home Inspection) Certified Home Inspector – Burien, WA
- Field training through American Home Inspectors Training school (AHIT) – Renton, WA
- InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) Certified Home Inspector
- Washington State Department of Agriculture (Licensed Structural Pest Inspector)
- CompletedInterNACHI How to Inspect Manufactured and Mobile Homes Course
Over the years I have attended annual leadership conferences learning how to better myself a little bit more each year. I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, camping, reading books, wood working and personal development, always striving to better myself to help and encourage others.
So how does my background assist me in being a home inspector? With over 25 years in emergency services, the knowledge and hands-on skills I acquired during that time, my strong points are interpersonal skills and knowing how to communicate and interact with others. To better understand how fire traveled throughout a building, I needed to have basic knowledge and understanding of building construction which gave me a better idea how to deal with the situations we were faced with. I performed company fire safety inspections in businesses and created detailed professional reports of my findings for our customers.
Attending and completing my home inspection training gave me a more well rounded understanding and advanced knowledge inside and out.
My recent and past experience and education allowed me to build strong communication skills to share and explain what I’m doing so you feel more comfortable and confident in your choice in choosing me as your home inspector. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your confidence and serve you.
Where am I from?:
I was raised in Helena, Montana. Before becoming an inspector, I was a firefighter in the US Air Force with 5 years of honorable service. Later I worked as a 911 Dispatcher eventually transitioning into a fantastic career as a firefighter/EMT in Helena retiring with 25 years of service.
I took pride in giving the best customer service and patient care with professionalism and compassion helping many on their worst day. I now look forward to helping those on their best day.
- Monday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM